These unique shades have a pastel base with a soft velvety texture. Layer over a coloured eyeshadow base to create a sheer luminous glitter highlight or you can build up to an opaque finish if desired.
The new range has a shade designed to reflect every mood, so pick your favourite colour and tell us how you are feeling!
We recommend Karla's best-selling Fix Potion as pigment adhesive.
No Pigment Spills; With every loose eyeshadow purchase you receive a removable hole dispenser lid which opens and closes. The hole dispenser ensures you can dispense the pigment evenly when working with detailed work.
Vegan & cruelty-free
Premium quality ingredients
100% finely milled Loose Powder
Reflective pastel multi-chrome finish
Smooth satin texture that practically melts onto your skin leaving no texture on the skin
Highly versatile; can be layered for even greater multi-dimensional effects
Changes to a new colour over a black base
Universal colours. Designed for all skin tone
- Beauty Sleep : Body colour of white shimmer and sparkles> spectral colours>gold>green>pink>purple
Boujee Bae: Pink> Lavender> Aqua > Green >Gold
- Cry Baby : Lilac>Green>Blue>Gold
- Chill : body colour of white shimmer and sparkles> spectral colours> white>mint green>blue-violet>pink
Drama Queen : Pink > Orange > Gold
- Insomnia : body colour of translucent shimmer and sparkles> spectral colours> cobalt blue>neon blue
- Lazy Bones : Violet>Blue>Pink>Bronze
- Nightfall : body colour of sheer shimmer and sparkles> spectral colours >blue-indigo>violet>pink.
- Pillow Fight : body colour of translucent shimmer and sparkles> spectral colours> gold>yellow>neon orange
- Rockabye Baby : body colour of white shimmer > spectral colours> pink-red-orange-gold-lime
- Romance : Tan body base > sparkly spectral colours> red>pink> turquoise>gold.
- Sassy Pants : Gold>Orange> Green>Pink
Sleepy Head : Turquoise>Green>Blue>Pink>Lavender>Gold
- Teddy Bear : body colour of white and gold> spectral colours> green> blue> pink
Did You Know?
By applying your pigments over a black base you are unlocking a new rainbow of magical colours! A black base will change the way a multichrome shifts and spotlight different sparkling tones compared to when applied over a skin tone. This allows you to unleash endless creativity and is like having 2 different pigments from the same shimmering pot!
- Tip your loose pigments into the lid for the perfect holder for application! After application, store your eyeshadows upside-down as not to waste unused pigment.
- Pair or mix with Fix Potion to get the smoothest, most long-wearing application.
- To get a foiled effect, make sure Fix potion is still wet when patting your pigment over the top.
- Apply with a brush for the best results.
- Sweep over the lid for a sheer application or build up layers for an opaque finish.
Please note; 1gram is an indication of weight. Pots can appear half full due to the super fine milled pigment settling over time.
In case of hypersensitivity to one of the components and/or redness or other skin manifestations discontinue use immediately.
Tips photographing the true tone:
Light sensitive ingredients. Direct sunlight will wash out the colour shifting colours. We find a natural and low light will display the colours correctly.
SILICA, CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 16035, CI 42090